Background Illustrations provided by: http://edison.rutgers.edu/
Viola Cadaverini
Memorable Quote: "I love fire, you know… I love the way it crackles… Hee… Hee… Hee…"
Fun Fact: "Cadaverini" is Italian for "little corpses". The word is a variation of the Italian "cadavere", of which the English equivalent is "cadaver", a synonym of "corpse". Like "Viola", the choice of an Italian-inspired name is likely meant to be a reference to the Mafia.
Fun Fact: Is mentioned in Investigations 1 through her threatening “love” letters to Lance Armano, indicating that she remains in control of Tender Lender.
Personal Thoughts: As creepy as she was, I felt very bad for this girl, who obviously really liked Furio Tigre, who was just using her. She nearly died, and it cant be easy to have friends considering who her Grandfather is. I really enjoyed her creepiness. 

Viola Cadaverini

Memorable Quote: "I love fire, you know… I love the way it crackles… Hee… Hee… Hee…"

Fun Fact: "Cadaverini" is Italian for "little corpses". The word is a variation of the Italian "cadavere", of which the English equivalent is "cadaver", a synonym of "corpse". Like "Viola", the choice of an Italian-inspired name is likely meant to be a reference to the Mafia.

Fun Fact: Is mentioned in Investigations 1 through her threatening “love” letters to Lance Armano, indicating that she remains in control of Tender Lender.

Personal Thoughts: As creepy as she was, I felt very bad for this girl, who obviously really liked Furio Tigre, who was just using her. She nearly died, and it cant be easy to have friends considering who her Grandfather is. I really enjoyed her creepiness. 

Daryan Crescend 
Memorable Quote: "Say ‘hi’ for me, OK? Oh, and ‘screw you’."
Fun Fact: "Crescend" likely comes from "crescendo", a musical term meaning "to get gradually louder". It may also be a reference to the kanji for "moon" in his Japanese surname (as in a "crescent moon").
Fun Fact: Crescend’s clothing appears to be shark themed. The collar is lined with what can be assumed to be zipper teeth and the inside of his clothes is red. This gives his collar a look similar to the mouth of a shark. The pull tab on the zipper seems to be similar to the tooth shape of the prehistoric megalodon shark. Following the shark theme of his clothing, his white-tipped hair may be a reference to the oceanic whitetip shark, a particularly aggressive species of shark. The jutting shape of the hair also resembles the long snout of a goblin shark.
Fun Fact: Daryan’s name was recycled from a list of unused prosecutor names.
Personal Thoughts: He was pretty cool, but he was also an arrogant asshole. I actually don’t remember him well as I haven’t played Apollo Justice in a while. But whoever told him that he looked good with that haircut was a master liar. 

Daryan Crescend 

Memorable Quote: "Say ‘hi’ for me, OK? Oh, and ‘screw you’."

Fun Fact: "Crescend" likely comes from "crescendo", a musical term meaning "to get gradually louder". It may also be a reference to the kanji for "moon" in his Japanese surname (as in a "crescent moon").

Fun Fact: Crescend’s clothing appears to be shark themed. The collar is lined with what can be assumed to be zipper teeth and the inside of his clothes is red. This gives his collar a look similar to the mouth of a shark. The pull tab on the zipper seems to be similar to the tooth shape of the prehistoric megalodon shark. Following the shark theme of his clothing, his white-tipped hair may be a reference to the oceanic whitetip shark, a particularly aggressive species of shark. The jutting shape of the hair also resembles the long snout of a goblin shark.

Fun Fact: Daryan’s name was recycled from a list of unused prosecutor names.

Personal Thoughts: He was pretty cool, but he was also an arrogant asshole. I actually don’t remember him well as I haven’t played Apollo Justice in a while. But whoever told him that he looked good with that haircut was a master liar. 

Jean Armstrong
Memorable Quote: "I never forget a man who flirts with me in court."
Fun Fact: Since, in the French localization version, his nationality is changed to Italian, he given the stereotypical Italian given name “Luigi”, which originates from the Germanic (Frankish) for “fame warrior”.
Fun Fact: Breaking Armstrong’s Psyche-Locks is the only moment in the Ace Attorney series that the magatama is used as evidence.
Personal Thoughts: He wasn’t terribly remarkable and annoyed me in the beginning, but he was earnest and helped a little bit. The case itself wasn’t my favorite, so that may have something to do with my lukewarm feelings for him.

Jean Armstrong

Memorable Quote: "I never forget a man who flirts with me in court."

Fun Fact: Since, in the French localization version, his nationality is changed to Italian, he given the stereotypical Italian given name “Luigi”, which originates from the Germanic (Frankish) for “fame warrior”.

Fun Fact: Breaking Armstrong’s Psyche-Locks is the only moment in the Ace Attorney series that the magatama is used as evidence.

Personal Thoughts: He wasn’t terribly remarkable and annoyed me in the beginning, but he was earnest and helped a little bit. The case itself wasn’t my favorite, so that may have something to do with my lukewarm feelings for him.

Woo guess who sucks at maintaining this blog? Me. 

So to remedy this, I am going to spend today and tomorrow creating a massive amount of these posts and putting them to queue so hopefully this wont happen again, or for like another two weeks.

So what I need from you are some suggestions for characters to do. Any character not already done is accepted, if there is a specific sprite you want, let me know and I will try to find it. 

Woo, send me those suggestions please!

Dahlia Hawthorne
Memorable Quote: “Dahlia Hawthorne. And my current profession? Permanently retired.”
Fun Fact: Her Japanese pseudonym (In Turnabout Beginnings), “Satoko Mukui" (無久井里子), literally means "a vengeful foster child".
Fun Fact: In an unofficial fan translation of the game, she was named Dolores Willow. Coincidentally, her nickname was Dolly as well, but she called Wright “Nixxie” instead of Feenie.
Personal Thoughts: She was the most satisfying villain to defeat. It was just so worth it. She’s an evil mastermind, product of another evil master mind, and came back from the fucking dead to try to commit another murder. How can it not feel great to finally beat her?

Dahlia Hawthorne

Memorable Quote: “Dahlia Hawthorne. And my current profession? Permanently retired.”

Fun Fact: Her Japanese pseudonym (In Turnabout Beginnings), “Satoko Mukui" (無久井里子), literally means "a vengeful foster child".

Fun Fact: In an unofficial fan translation of the game, she was named Dolores Willow. Coincidentally, her nickname was Dolly as well, but she called Wright “Nixxie” instead of Feenie.

Personal Thoughts: She was the most satisfying villain to defeat. It was just so worth it. She’s an evil mastermind, product of another evil master mind, and came back from the fucking dead to try to commit another murder. How can it not feel great to finally beat her?

Hey, Phoenix is up tonight for the Gamefaqs character battle against Mewtwo and Vincent Valentine (from Final Fantasy VII) starting at 9pm (Pacific Daylight time) to 9am the next day, the battle will ensue. Do your part and help Phoenix win!

Alright, showing this to me lovely subscribers. Maybe if he wins Capcom will realize that there is a large enough fan base to warrant a localization of Investigations 2.

Kay Faraday - Requested by Anon
Memorable Quote: "Grr, I told you to stop being mean to Gummy!!!" 
Fun Fact: The literal translation for the Japanese name “Mikumo" is "beautiful cloud". The cloud patterns on her vest are a reference to this.
Fun Fact: The spiral, cloud-like pattern on Kay’s vest is called the Karakusa pattern. In Japanese fiction, thieves are usually depicted with bags (normally green) that tie over the face with the Karakusa pattern on it. This would be similar to a thief carrying a large burlap bag marked “swag” in British fiction, or a white bag with a dollar sign on it in American fiction. (Is the swag thing true?)
Personal Thoughts:  I like her story and the elements she brought to the investigation series, although I won’t like, Ema Skye is my favorite investigative partner. I loved Kay as a little girl, so fierce and kicking Edgeworth then crying. I am very disappointing that I can’t play Investigations 2, as I’ve seen pictures of Kay injured and want to know the story behind it.

Kay Faraday - Requested by Anon

Memorable Quote: "Grr, I told you to stop being mean to Gummy!!!" 

Fun Fact: The literal translation for the Japanese name “Mikumo" is "beautiful cloud". The cloud patterns on her vest are a reference to this.

Fun Fact: The spiral, cloud-like pattern on Kay’s vest is called the Karakusa pattern. In Japanese fiction, thieves are usually depicted with bags (normally green) that tie over the face with the Karakusa pattern on it. This would be similar to a thief carrying a large burlap bag marked “swag” in British fiction, or a white bag with a dollar sign on it in American fiction. (Is the swag thing true?)

Personal Thoughts:  I like her story and the elements she brought to the investigation series, although I won’t like, Ema Skye is my favorite investigative partner. I loved Kay as a little girl, so fierce and kicking Edgeworth then crying. I am very disappointing that I can’t play Investigations 2, as I’ve seen pictures of Kay injured and want to know the story behind it.

To kick off my fan-art spotlight, I present you one of my favorite fan arts of Tigre and Viola. Viola has been one of my favorite characters for unknown reasons, and I love the idea of Tigre being terrified of her. 
Source : x
Fan Art Spotlight #1
If you have requests for fan art, just send me an ask for any animation I’ve already done. Will do a few spotlight pieces every Friday on the characters I’ve done during the week. 

To kick off my fan-art spotlight, I present you one of my favorite fan arts of Tigre and Viola. Viola has been one of my favorite characters for unknown reasons, and I love the idea of Tigre being terrified of her. 

Source : x

Fan Art Spotlight #1

If you have requests for fan art, just send me an ask for any animation I’ve already done. Will do a few spotlight pieces every Friday on the characters I’ve done during the week.